"pcsa" in a sentence
- Optional 3ccd hd camera pcsa-chg90
- PCSA AirGate PCS Inc . 52 . 00 23 . 00
- A copy of the Deck Logs also resides at the Bay County Historical Society Museum-PCSA Collection, MI.
- In a non-pennate muscle the fibers are parallel to the longitudinal axis, and therefore PCSA and ACSA coincide.
- AirGate PCS Inc . ( PCSA ) : The company will review its fourth-quarter and year-end results Nov . 16
- Currently, some authors keep using the original definition of PCSA, probably because of its intuitively appealing geometrical interpretation ( figure 1 ).
- The increase in pennation angle following full-thickness tendon tears will result in a change to the PCSA of the supraspinatus and infraspinutus muscles.
- In 2016, Peugeot-Citro�n South Africa ( PCSA ) announced that Citro�n would be pulling out of South Africa after poor sales in the country.
- For instance, in some stages of physical development, the increase in mass may be due to both an increase in PCSA and in fiber length.
- However, because of this angle, more fibers can be packed into the same muscle volume, increasing the Physiological cross-sectional area ( PCSA ).
What is the meaning of pcsa and how to define pcsa in English? pcsa meaning, what does pcsa mean in a sentence? pcsa meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.