pawn ticket meaning
Synonyms of "pawn ticket""pawn ticket" in a sentence
- Perhaps that's why the pawn ticket was in her name
- Do you want the buyers receipts and the pawn tickets
- No one investigated this alibi or checked the dates on the pawn tickets.
- Without an admission card, she uses the pawn ticket for her suitcase.
- A pawn ticket is like a bearer bond.
- He goes out to recover the pawn ticket, now in Charlie's hands.
- He had two pawn tickets on his person, some silver coins and a pound note.
- Pawn Ticket Trio has the distinction of being the only regular live-burlesque band in Colorado.
- When Carr threatens Chili, Chili sends him to the hands of the police with a pawn ticket.
- Williams claimed that he had pawned articles of clothing afterwards and that the pawn tickets were proof of this.
What is the meaning of pawn ticket and how to define pawn ticket in English? pawn ticket meaning, what does pawn ticket mean in a sentence? pawn ticket meaning
，pawn ticket definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.