Noun: papers peypu(r)z
Noun: paper peypu(r)
- Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- document, written document
Verb: paper peypu(r)
- A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- composition, report, theme
- A daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
- A medium for written communication
"the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
- A scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
"he has written many scientific papers"
- A business firm that publishes newspapers
- newspaper, newspaper publisher
- The physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- Cover with paper
"paper the box"
- Cover with wallpaper
See also: paperer, papering, papery
Type of: article, cover, essay, material, medium, piece of writing, press, product, production, public press, publisher, publishing company, publishing firm, publishing house, stuff, writing, written material
Part of: page
Encyclopedia: Paper, Scissor, Stone Paper, Rock, Scissors Paper Paper, Scissors, Rock Paper, scissors, stone Paper, rock, scissors Paper, Scissors, Stone Papers