Synonyms of "pacific""pacific" in a sentence
- Adjective: pacific pu'sifik
Noun: Pacific pu'sifik
- Disposed to peace or of a peaceful nature
"the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force"
- Promoting peace
"the result of this pacific policy was that no troops were called up"
Adjective: Pacific pu'sifik
- The largest ocean in the world
- Pacific Ocean
- Relating to or bordering the Pacific Ocean
See also: conciliative, conciliatory, pacifically, peaceable, peaceful
Type of: ocean
Encyclopedia: Pacific, MO Pacific, Missouri Pacific Pacific, California Pacific, WA Pacific, Washington Pacific, Wisconsin Pacific, WI Pacific, Wa
Used for listed equity securities. Regional exchange located in Los Angeles and San Francisco; only U.S. exchange open between 4:00 and 4:30.
- The pacific communiques included it.
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific.
- The spacecraft splashed down in the pacific.
- He saw action in the south pacific.
- The vast pacific is the world's largest ocean.
- In due course there followed the pacific.
- China faces the pacific on the east.
- But the americans were very touchy about the pacific.
- He drew a word picture of a south pacific sunset.
- These are called the atlantic, pacific, and indian oceans.
What is the meaning of pacific and how to define pacific in English? pacific meaning, what does pacific mean in a sentence? pacific meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.