pacific bottlenose dolphin meaning
- Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in Shark Bay have also been observed carrying conch shells.
- Discovery of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in Seto strait made it the first confirmation in the nation.
- They concluded ambient noise has the potential to drive the variation in whistles of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin populations.
- Sightings of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin ( " Tursiops aduncus " ) have been confirmed in the lagoon.
- Sightings of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin ( " Tursiops aduncus " ) have been confirmed in the Conservation Area.
- The IUCN lists the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin as " data deficient " in their Red List of endangered species because of this issue.
- Endangered species include the " Felis bengalensis Manchuria ", and a resident population of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins and finless porpoises.
- Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins located in Shark Bay, Australia are thought to have a symbiotic relationship with sponges by doing what is called " sponging ".
- The first report and footage of spontaneous ejaculation in an aquatic mammal was recorded in a wild Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin near Mikura Island, Japan in 2012.
- While Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin ( " Tursiops aduncus " ) have been captured for live export, their teeth are not considered to have any value.
What is the meaning of pacific bottlenose dolphin and how to define pacific bottlenose dolphin in English? pacific bottlenose dolphin meaning, what does pacific bottlenose dolphin mean in a sentence? pacific bottlenose dolphin meaning，pacific bottlenose dolphin definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.