pacific bonito meaning
"pacific bonito" in a sentence
- The elegant striped Pacific bonito swam constantly _ if they stop, they suffocate.
- Jerome H . Rilling, San Pedro, Pacific bonito, 14-12, San Benitos Island, Mexico, Oct . 12, 1980.
- "' Pacific bonito "', " Sarda chiliensis lineolata ", is a marine species of bonito that is a game fighter but not highly thought of as a food fish.
- This entity assumed ownership of the railroad, made improvements to the port, and began work on a hydroelectric power station on the R�o Santa ( in the Ca��n del Pato [ Duck Canyon ] in Pacific bonito fish arrived.
- Swami s SMCA prohibits take of all living marine resources except : recreational take by hook-and-line from shore is allowed; and recreational take of pelagic finfish, including Pacific bonito, and white seabass by spearfishing is allowed.
- Topanga's Gino Picciolo was a 15-year-old deckhand when he watched a 21-pound, 3-ounce Pacific bonito engulf a small green-and-yellow jig on the first cast of a new rod, reel and line.
What is the meaning of pacific bonito and how to define pacific bonito in English? pacific bonito meaning, what does pacific bonito mean in a sentence? pacific bonito meaning
，pacific bonito definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.