Synonyms of "pachytene""pachytene" in a sentence
- In meiosis, the association of four homologous chromatids seen during the pachytene stage of prophase
- pachytene in meiosis, the stage in mid-prophase that is characterized by the contraction of paired homologous chromosomes
- Pairing of homologous chromosomes ( synapsis ) commences at one or several points on the chromosome and is clearly seen during pachytene of meiosis i
- In mice, leptotene, zygotene and early pachytene are enriched for FANC proteins.
- Asynaptic regions are associated with BRCA1, kinase ATR and �H2AX presence in pachytene spermatocytes.
- While both CUL4A and CUL4B are expressed in male gametes, CUL4A is highly expressed in pachytenes and diplotenes.
- Chromomeres are organized in a discontinuous linear pattern along the condensed chromosomes ( pachytene chromosomes ) during the prophase stage of meiosis.
- This " tripartite structure " is seen during the pachytene stage of the first meiotic prophase, both in males and in females during gametogenesis.
- Previous to the pachytene stage, during leptonema, the lateral elements begin to form and they initiate and complete their pairing during the zygotene stage.
- Although found all across the lampbrush chromosome, they are not organized in a clear pattern along as they are in normal pachytene chromosomes of meiosis.
What is the meaning of pachytene and how to define pachytene in English? pachytene meaning, what does pachytene mean in a sentence? pachytene meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.