Synonyms of "pachysandra""pachysandra" in a sentence
- Noun: pachysandra `paki'sandru
- Any plant of the genus Pachysandra; low-growing evergreen herbs or subshrubs having dentate leaves and used as ground cover
Derived forms: pachysandras
Type of: subshrub, suffrutex
Part of: genus Pachysandra
A plant genus of the family BUXACEAE that should not be confused with common spurge (EUPHORBIA).
- You who can kill even the hardiest pachysandra, take heart.
- He has replaced dead grass with groundcovers of myrtle and pachysandra.
- It is also evergreen, and looks better in winter than pachysandra.
- Species of " Pachysandra " are used as ground cover.
- It grows to about the same height as pachysandra, but much thicker.
- I turned a skeptical eye on her pachysandra.
- The red, holiday Pachysandra on Fassel's desk was apparently out of play.
- Ajuga, pachysandra, and vinca are well-known ground covers, all evergreen perennials.
- Shade plants remained pachysandra and ivy.
- Pachysandra procumbens, an under-used ground cover rambles under the redbud and hickory trees.
What is the meaning of pachysandra and how to define pachysandra in English? pachysandra meaning, what does pachysandra mean in a sentence? pachysandra meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.