Synonyms of "pachyderm""pachyderm" in a sentence
- Horton, at least, is a sensitive New Age pachyderm.
- Pachyderms and petunias : Ever wonder why jungles are so lush?
- PROTECTING THE PACHYDERM : The elephants of Tanzania are in trouble.
- INDIGENOUS / " THINGS WE DO " ( Pachyderm)
- There is a certain herd instinct that plays out among pachyderms,
- The elephant is in many ways a pachyderm of psychological proportions.
- He landed without incident, but his pachyderm pal proved less successful.
- Hence the city's new ban on pavement-pounding pachyderms.
- The verdict : An informative and lovely visit with pachyderms.
- A six-ton pachyderm could be just feet away.
What is the meaning of pachyderm and how to define pachyderm in English? pachyderm meaning, what does pachyderm mean in a sentence? pachyderm meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.