n : the heterocyclic compound C3H7NO; also : an anticonvulsant derivative (as trimethadione) of this compound
- Studies on synthesis and the spectral characteristics of oxazolidine derived form ephedrine
- "' Thiazolidine "'is a heterocyclic organic compound with a 5-membered analog of oxazolidine.
- The choice of linker between the two oxazolidine rings has a large impact on the performance when used to cure isocyanates.
- Cyclization of an azomethine ylide with a carbonyl affords a spirocyclic oxazolidine, which loses CO 2 to form a 7-membered ring.
- An "'oxazolidine "'is a five-membered ring compound consisting of three carbons, a nitrogen, and an oxygen.
- In oxazolidine derivatives, there is always a carbon between the oxygen and the nitrogen ( or it would be an " isoxazolidine " ).
- "' Goitrin "'is a sulfur-containing oxazolidine, a cyclic thiocarbamate, that reduces the production of thyroid hormones such as thyroxine.
- Zyvox is a member of an new family of medications, the oxazolidine class; it works by blocking the formation of proteins that enable bacteria to spread inside the body.
- Upon tissue disruption glucosinolates are enzymatically degraded by myrosinase and may yield a variety of biologically active products such as isothiocyanates, thiocyanates, nitriles and oxazolidine-2-thiones.
- A new series of semi-synthetic C-16-spiro-oxazolidine-1, 3-diones prepared from 17-deacetyl vinblastine showed good anti-tubulin activity and lower cytotoxicity.
- More examples： 1 2
- "oxazolidine" meaning in Chinese: 恶唑烷
- "oxazolidine" meaning in Arabic: أكسازوليدين
- "oxazolidine" meaning in French: oxazolidine
What is the meaning of oxazolidine and how to define oxazolidine in English? oxazolidine meaning, what does oxazolidine mean in a sentence? oxazolidine meaning，oxazolidine definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.