[ ˌɔ:nə'mentl ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "ornamental""ornamental" in a sentence
- ornamental copper pans hung on the wall.
- Anonymous figures strayed along the banks of the ornamental lakes.
- The corinthian painter's primary ornamental device was the animal frieze.
- That was for the splendours of the recent past; and for rhetorical and ornamental language.
- This is for the splendours of the recent past, and for rhetorical and ornamental language.
- All of these means can directly or indirectly damage crops, forests, and ornamental plantings.
- Poultry farm and hatchery owners and workers should be especially cautious about contact with imported ornamental pet birds.
- These statements are but " ornamental phrases"
- An ornamental ridge, as on top of a wall or roof
- Artistic creation on potted ornamental bamboo landscape