Synonyms of "orifice""orifice" in a sentence
- The tumor may prolapse through the orifice.
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice.
- The concentric orifice is most frequently used type.
- The density p is that of the fluid escaping from the orifice.
- The beltless machine, sometimes called a "fixed" orifice pasting machine.
- Both variable orifices and electromagnetic controllers have been used with success.
- The distance between orifice groups is another parameter associated with stability.
- As previously mentioned, spacing of the orifice groups with relationship to each other is important.
- Improvement of the orifice discharge coefficient may not result in stability improvement as illustrated in one test series.
- Some designers use metal strips at the section where the orifices are to be, thus avoiding the difficulties of filing dissimilar materials.
What is the meaning of orifice and how to define orifice in English? orifice meaning, what does orifice mean in a sentence? orifice meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.