on the fringe meaning
"on the fringe" in a sentence
- [American slang]
1. Lit. at the outer boundary or edge of something.
He doesn't live in the city, just on the fringe.
2. Fig. at the extremes of something, typically political thought.
He is way out. His political ideas are really on the fringe.
- They had grown up next door to each other, on the fringe of a city.
- It was easier to move about on the fringe of the crowd
- They put up tents on the fringes of the woods
- All big ideas start life on the fringes of debate
- The woodcutter had a little house on the fringes of the forest
- They lived on the fringe of poverty
- Live mainly on the fringes or within the kgalagadi desert
- Rural towns exist on the fringe of civilization, filled with sullen, insular and mistrustful citizens
- Earth was a beautiful place, located on the fringes of one of the galactic systems and easily reached from other galaxies
- Rosina has been a revelation this season in serie a and is already on the fringes of coach roberto donadoni's italy squad
What is the meaning of on the fringe and how to define on the fringe in English? on the fringe meaning, what does on the fringe mean in a sentence? on the fringe meaning
，on the fringe definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.