on principle meaning
"on principle" in a sentence
- 1. On grounds of (moral) principle
2. For the sake of obeying or asserting a particular principle of morality or wisdom
- He refused to attend the meeting on principle.
- I refuse on principle.
- We were rarely willing to take a strike, and so we never stood on principle.
- What people wanted was a forthright style of leadership, with more emphasis on principle.
- The declaration elaborates on principles first enumerated by the general assembly in 1962.
- Professor knight has also written three studies of byron, and a book on principles of shakespearian production (1936).
- He should have meet you at the station on principle
- on principles of choosing enterprise accounting policy
- on principle of relative rationality in explaining laws
- Analysis on principle of spectrometer adjusting by diagram
What is the meaning of on principle and how to define on principle in English? on principle meaning, what does on principle mean in a sentence? on principle meaning
，on principle definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.