"oaky" in a sentence
- Noun: oaky
- Resembling oak; (of wine) having a smoky taste from an oak barrel
Derived forms: oakies
- Oak / oaky : the smell and taste of oak in a wine derived from contacting with barrels
- Comments : medimm-bodied red wine with concentrated blackcurrant and plummy bouquet, velvet texture with vanilla oaky taste
- Medium-light bodied red wine with earthy, black currant and oaky bouquet . soft tannin texture with long after taste
- It has an inky dark ruby colour, a complex nose of cherries, raspberries and raisins with a hint of cinnamon and oaky vanilla
- In dry wines, richness may be from a high alcohol and glycerin content, complex flavors and an oaky vanilla character
- Description : Big-bodied, oaky, sherryish, flowery.
- Not surprisingly, many of them were oaky, oxidized and dull.
- I find them too heavy, too fruity and far too oaky.
- Sweet, oaky aroma, mild apple and pineapple flavors.
- Or _ the one exception _ an oaky, sweetish California chardonnay.
What is the meaning of oaky and how to define oaky in English? oaky meaning, what does oaky mean in a sentence? oaky meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.