"nubia" in a sentence
- Nubia was a major source of copper as well as gold.
- During the 15th century, Nubia was open to Arab immigration.
- Nubia was a major source of gold for the ancient world.
- There is also Lake Nubia on the Sudanese-Egyptian border.
- Nubia's ancient cultural development was influenced by its geography.
- Kerma is one of the largest archaeological sites in ancient Nubia.
- Everyone is surprised except Nubia, who figured it out earlier.
- Additionally it signifies the role of Egypt in Nubia : ruler.
- Nubia senses through her bond with Pegasus that this is true.
- When he succeeds, Domitian gives him his reward : Nubia.
What is the meaning of nubia and how to define nubia in English? nubia meaning, what does nubia mean in a sentence? nubia meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.