Synonyms of "nubbly""nubbly" in a sentence
- Experimental analysis on impact crushing of nubbly talcum materials
- Slowly, I spread my fingers out, feeling the cool, nubbly rock under my palms.
- She's a faithful client and wore a nubbly black and white trench coat to the show.
- However, seed stitch is " nubbly ", not nearly as smooth as stockinette / stocking stitch.
- Some riders use mountain bikes, but purists ride modified road bikes equipped with nubbly but still narrow tires.
- Breathtakingly unique, it has a Grecian curve, its moonlit-indigo tint dawning, gradually, over nubbly clay.
- They also look similar, though the buttercup is more square-sided, with a telltale nubbly ring on the underside.
- One could look at a claret nylon drawstring parka, paired with smocked quilted doublet, with Nile green nubbly cotton jeans.
- Dice Kayek, a Turkish designer, showed lots of good-looking leather blousons, nubbly sweaters and fine looking slim gray flannel trousers.
- Slowly add the olive oil while the motor is running, and stop before the finished sauce is too smooth, but retains a nubbly texture.
What is the meaning of nubbly and how to define nubbly in English? nubbly meaning, what does nubbly mean in a sentence? nubbly meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.