Adjective: no now
Adverb: no now
- Quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
"we have no bananas"; "no eggs left and no money to buy any"; "have you no decency?"; "did it with no help"; "I'll get you there in no time"
Noun: no (noes) now
- Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
"he was no heavier than a child"
- no more
- Not in any degree or manner; not at all
"he is no better today"
- Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
"no, you are wrong"
Interjection: no now
- A negative
"his no was loud and clear"
Noun: No now
- Indicates a negative response
- nah, nay, nope, uh-uh
Noun: no. (nos.)
- A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- nobelium, atomic number 102
- The number designating place in an ordered sequence
- ordinal number, ordinal
Sounds like: know
Derived forms: noes, Nos
See also: nary, none, zero
Type of: chemical element, element, negative, number
Antonym: all, some, yes
Encyclopedia: No, Niigata No, Ma'am, That's Not History No, No, Nanoosh No, No, Nanette No, David! No No, It Isn't No, Honestly No, No, No No, Virginia No, Not Now No, no, nanette No, not the mind probe! No, no, no part 2 No, No Nanette No, No, No Part 2 No, No Nanoosh No, Not Much No, Not Me, Never