Synonyms of "nakedly""nakedly" in a sentence
- Adverb: nakedly
- In an exposed manner; without protection or defence
"they were attacked as they huddled nakedly on the bare hill"
- Without clothing
"Henriette saw the weaving figure of an Apache warrior reel nakedly on a pony and rush by with a rifle raised"
See also: naked
- We'll never see each other as clearly and as nakedly as we do in this moment
- He said so to esses, " i didn't think you would hold me for political ransom . so nakedly, anyway.
- Henriette saw the weaving figure of an apache warrior reel nakedly on a pony and rush by with a rifle raised
- Nothing Leigh has done has been quite so nakedly emotional.
- Reprobation is thus not an ordination to damnation nakedly considered.
- There is nothing more honestly, nakedly powerful or moving.
- And even so, the targets of these cultural warriors remain nakedly partisan.
- Rarely has the acting process been so nakedly exposed.
- Some of it is nakedly commercial, some is based purely on principle.
- Morris will talk somewhat nakedly about the failed " Capeman ."
What is the meaning of nakedly and how to define nakedly in English? nakedly meaning, what does nakedly mean in a sentence? nakedly meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.