Synonyms of "nacre""nacre" in a sentence
- When the pearls are later harvested, the oyster has covered the bead with layers of nacre
- As a result, nacre thickness is sometimes just a cosmetic layer that can wear thin over time
- Fine pearls do not have any flaws or spots in the nacre : it has an even, smooth texture
- Recent advances in nacre used as bone implant are reviewed in this paper
- Pearls are organic gems, created when an oyster covers a foreign object with beautiful layers of nacre
- It is likely that nacre will become a good candidate for bone graft substitution in future
- The pearl continues to grow in size as thousands of layers of the nacre continues to build around the pearl
- Cultured and natural pearls will feel slightly rough, like fine sandpaper, because of the texture of natural nacre
- Some are fine examples of inlay work with nacre and ivory.
- The nacre is white, sometimes tinged pink and partly iridescent.
What is the meaning of nacre and how to define nacre in English? nacre meaning, what does nacre mean in a sentence? nacre meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.