"mulroney" in a sentence
- Noun: Mulroney
- Progressive Conservative Prime Minister of Canada (1984-1993)
- Brian Mulroney
- Eileen mulroney . i got here as soon as i could
- Female artist mulroney, dermot
- Mulroney's lawyers said Saturday the suit would be filed.
- Mulroney had earlier appointed Moores to Air Canada's board.
- Rock said he was unaware of the specific investigation involving Mulroney.
- Mulroney said to government lawyer Claude Armand Shepard during the hearing.
- Mulroney, I guess you could say, is the trombone.
- Mulroney : Plays cello with his band the Sweet and Low Orchestra
- The stars : Paul Newman, Linda Fiorentino, Dermot Mulroney.
- Mulroney felt being pals with the Americans equaled having good relations.
What is the meaning of mulroney and how to define mulroney in English? mulroney meaning, what does mulroney mean in a sentence? mulroney meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.