Use "mug" in a sentence
- with handle and usually cylindrical
- the human face (`kisser'' and `smiler'' and `mug'' are informal terms for `face'' and `phiz'' is British)
Synonyms: countenance, physiognomy, phiz, visage, kisser, smiler,
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Synonyms: chump, fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch,
- the quantity that can be held in a mugVerb
- rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence; "I was mugged in the streets of New York last night"
What is the definition of mug and how to define mug in English? mug meaning, what does mug mean in a sentence? mug definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.