"monitorial" in a sentence
- Adjective: monitorial `móni'toreeul
- Of or pertaining to a monitor or monitors
- monitorial-group plan
- They established more than a hundred'monitorial'schools in the region.
- The Monitorial System and its variants found favour not just in Britain but also its Empire.
- Maeser incorporated the Monitorial System into his teaching philosophies and believed that students should each have responsibilities.
- Pillans introduced a version of the Bell Lancaster monitorial system, and his class doubled its numbers.
- He became greatly influenced by the ideas of Joseph Lancaster, who invented the monitorial system that bears his name.
- This is a Monitorial System where the teacher teaches the more advanced students who then in turn teach the less advanced.
- Girard's application of the monitorial system was opposed by the bishop and the civil authorities of Fribourg in 1823.
- "' New York High School "'was the first monitorial system high school in the United States.
- In 1798, he founded a free elementary school in Borough Road, Southwark, using a variant of the monitorial system.
"monitor lizard" meaning
, "monitor program" meaning
, "monitor skylight" meaning
, "monitor system" meaning
, "monitor, monitor roof" meaning
, "monitorially" meaning
, "monitoring" meaning
, "monitoring amplifier" meaning
, "monitoring antenna" meaning
What is the meaning of monitorial and how to define monitorial in English? monitorial meaning, what does monitorial mean in a sentence? monitorial meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.