Synonyms of "mesh""mesh" in a sentence
- Verb: mesh mesh
Noun: mesh mesh
- Keep engaged
- engage, lock, operate
- Coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- Work together in harmony
- Entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- enmesh, ensnarl
- The number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles
"a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
- Contact by fitting together
- engagement, meshing, interlocking
- The topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- mesh topology
- An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- net, network, meshing, meshwork
- The act of interlocking or meshing
- meshing, interlock, interlocking
Derived forms: meshing, meshes, meshed
Type of: catch, cloth, contact, coordinate, displace, entangle, fabric, grab, impinging, linear measure, linear unit, mat, material, move, network topology, organise [Brit], organize, relate, snap, snarl, snatch, striking, tangle, textile, topology
Part of: in, inch
n. a crosshatch or octothorpe, (#).
• Put a mesh on each end of your formula.
• What does the mesh stand for in this equation?
The number of openings per inch in wire cloth; a 100-mesh screen has 100 openings per inch in each direction.2.
A network of metal wires or the like.3.
Expanded metal, light-woven steel, or welded steel used as reinforcement in concrete.
1. A combination of the elements that form a closed path in a network.
2. The closed figure (such as the delta or star) obtained by connecting polyphase windings together.
3. A grid, screen, or similar structure in a vacuum tube.
n : a flexible netting of fine wire used in surgery esp. in the repair of large hernias and other body defects
<character> The INTERCAL name for hash.
- The net of heaven has large meshes, but it lets nothing through.
- Our future plans must mesh with existing practices.
- The other method is to pass the powder through 200 or fine mesh screen.
- For most analytical applications, 100 to 200 mesh beads are sufficient.
- The debris can be separated from the anthers with a colander of proper mesh size.
- The mesh points are numbered with index k in the order in which the unknowns are considered.
- He remembered that he had climbed out on the roof to fasten wire mesh over the chimneys.
- For preparative or batch procedures the gel size may be increased to a mesh of 50 to 100.
- Then examining the mesh of events in her own life, she seemed to see the vanity of her father's pride.
- A mesh smoothing algorithm based on tangential direction
What is the meaning of mesh and how to define mesh in English? mesh meaning, what does mesh mean in a sentence? mesh meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.