merino sheep meaning
Synonyms of "merino sheep""merino sheep" in a sentence
- The wool comes from the famous merino sheep
- A shepherd leads some two thousand merino sheep past madrid's famous landmark alcala gate november 4, 2001
- This strain of Merino sheep has been bred for milk production.
- He was interested in the introduction of the merino sheep breed.
- By the 1920s he had stocked the run with merino sheep.
- There are around 100, 000 sheep, including the Merino sheep.
- On returning to America, Jarvis gave eight merino sheep to Jefferson.
- It descends from the Merino sheep first brought to Saxony in 1765.
- During the 1820s, interest in Merino sheep increased.
- He led an unsuccessful attempt to introduce Merino sheep into the Chamonix valley.
What is the meaning of merino sheep and how to define merino sheep in English? merino sheep meaning, what does merino sheep mean in a sentence? merino sheep meaning
，merino sheep definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.