machine rifle meaning
Synonyms of "machine rifle""machine rifle" in a sentence
- The design would be followed by lighter machine rifles and better medium types.
- Currently, " makineli t�fek " ( machine rifle ) is considered the accepted term.
- All of the Colt automatic machine rifles, including the Colt Monitor, were available for export sale.
- The second cache contained 1, 000 machine rifle rounds and a rocket-propelled grenade with 17 rockets.
- The "'McCrudden light machine rifle "'is a light machine gun of Australian origin.
- The exact number on record of Chauchat machine rifles manufactured between 1916 and the end of 1918 is 262, 300.
- This adversely affected the magazine capacity and functioning of firearms, particularly in automatic weapons such as the Chauchat machine rifle.
- This made it more difficult to feed from standard magazine firearms such as the Berthier rifles and the Chauchat machine rifle.
- Between 1921 and 1928, FN Herstal imported over 800 Colt-manufactured examples of the Colt Machine Rifles for sale abroad.
- The tactical edge expected from the light and portable Chauchat machine rifle was to increase the offensive firepower of advancing infantry during the assaults.
What is the meaning of machine rifle and how to define machine rifle in English? machine rifle meaning, what does machine rifle mean in a sentence? machine rifle meaning
，machine rifle definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.