"maas" in a sentence
- Noun: maas
- Thick soured (fermented) milk
- amasi [S.Africa]
- Mrs maas has enrolled her daughter in the ballet class
- He heard joe maas sing that one night . ah, that m guckin
- maas was the boy
- Cees Maas, ING's chief financial officer, said.
- Yankees fans remember another candle in the wind, outfielder Maas.
- But in 1991, Maas'average dipped to . 220.
- He credits Maas with making him a better player this year.
- His brother Peter Maas, the writer, died last year.
- Teammates Ronald Maul, Rob Maas and Giuseppe Reina also scored.
- The Maas-Waal Canal also carries freight through the city.
What is the meaning of maas and how to define maas in English? maas meaning, what does maas mean in a sentence? maas meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.