lymphocyte count meaning
- Two months later, his lymphocyte count shot up 19 to almost normal levels
- The lymphocyte count can also be directly measured by flow cytometry.
- Runners practising meditation had lower lymphocyte counts at rest before the race.
- Most people with A-T have low lymphocyte counts in the blood.
- There may also be an increased lymphocyte count.
- This technique can predict SCID even when lymphocyte counts are within the normal range.
- Homozygous males had abnormal peripheral blood lymphocyte counts and homozygotes of both sex had eye abnormalities.
- In the general population, very low lymphocyte counts are associated with an increased risk for infection.
- Alternatively, only granulocytes, macrophages and monocytes can be removed, leaving the lymphocyte count largely unchanged.
- A high lymphocyte count ( > 100 x 10 9 / L ) along with anemia and thrombocytopenia are common findings.
"lymphocyte activating factor" meaning, "lymphocyte activation" meaning, "lymphocyte chemoattractant factor" meaning, "lymphocyte cooperation" meaning, "lymphocyte cooperations" meaning, "lymphocyte counts" meaning, "lymphocyte depletion" meaning, "lymphocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide" meaning, "lymphocyte function associated antigen 3" meaning,
What is the meaning of lymphocyte count and how to define lymphocyte count in English? lymphocyte count meaning, what does lymphocyte count mean in a sentence? lymphocyte count meaning，lymphocyte count definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.