lift pump meaning
- Noun: lift pump lift púmp
- Pump used to lift rather than force a liquid up
Derived forms: lift pumps
Type of: pump
- The same goes for say, a lift pump remover
- Screw lift pumps for water supply and sewerage
- Small flow and high lift pump
- Air-lift pump
- Water is raised at Mill Meece by lift pumps which deliver water to an underground tank.
- On day 56, en route to Port Suez, the lift pump malfunctioned, limiting their speed to 16 knots.
- The entire septic system can operate by gravity alone or, where topographic considerations require, with inclusion of a lift pump.
- The boat experienced problems with the autopilot two days after departure, and then on April 30 the lift pump of the starboard engine became blocked.
- The pump is lubricated by a connection to the engine oil circulation and the fuel lift pump is mounted on the side of the injection pump.
- A milk lift pump draws the milk from the receiving can through large diameter stainless steel piping, through the plate cooler, then into a refrigerated bulk tank.
- "lift pump" meaning in Chinese: 【机械工程】扬水泵，提升泵。
- "lift pump" meaning in Japanese: lift pump 汲上ポンプ[機械]; 吸上げポンプ[機械]
- "lift pump" meaning in Korean: phrase, 빨펌프
- "lift pump" meaning in Russian: 1) _тех. всасывающий насос, водоподъемный насос
What is the meaning of lift pump and how to define lift pump in English? lift pump meaning, what does lift pump mean in a sentence? lift pump meaning，lift pump definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.