Synonyms of "leger""leger" in a sentence
- Ledger lines or leger lines are short horizontal lines used to indicate notes that lie above or below the stave
- Similarly, the following sql statement revokes the insert privilege on a view called adm . legers from a group called
- You know Gide once said nothing was more stupid than Leger.
- Curragh, Ireland _ horse racing, Irish St . Leger.
- The St Leger is the final leg of the English Oaks.
- Coaches like Michel Boucher, Tony Zappia, and Dave Leger.
- The race attracted a strong international field including St Leger ).
- Later that year, Cantelo won the St . Leger Stakes.
- St . Leger's main force arrived the next day,
- Hermit was then rested before being trained for the St Leger.
What is the meaning of leger and how to define leger in English? leger meaning, what does leger mean in a sentence? leger meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.