ledger board meaning
Synonyms of "ledger board""ledger board" in a sentence
- Noun: ledger board lejer bord
- Top rail of a fence or balustrade
Derived forms: ledger boards
Type of: rail
Part of: rail, railing
A ribbon strip.2.
One of a number of horizontal boards, joined by vertical supports, as in a fence.
- How can I fasten the ledger board to the concrete?
- An easy way to bridge the gap is by sandwiching together two ledger boards.
- A more serious problem occurs at the ledger board, which is the joist bolted to the house.
- To get the shingles level, nail a level ledger board in the position of the second course.
- Can I put the ledger board, the timber that holds the joists, directly against the wall shingles?
- A . Avoid that at all costs, because a ledger board directly against shingles is a sure way of getting decay along that board.
- Q . I am building a deck with the ledger board set up against a concrete foundation, about 2 1 / 2 feeet down from the top of the foundation.
"ledged door" meaning
, "ledged-and-braced door" meaning
, "ledgeman" meaning
, "ledgement table, ledgment table" meaning
, "ledger" meaning
, "ledger cash" meaning
, "ledger clerk" meaning
, "ledger entry" meaning
, "ledger line" meaning
What is the meaning of ledger board and how to define ledger board in English? ledger board meaning, what does ledger board mean in a sentence? ledger board meaning
，ledger board definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.