"ledged" in a sentence
- A ledged and braced door is between the two rooms.
- This doorway consists of two large sliding timber ledged-and-braced doors.
- The double semicircular header bond arched opening holds two ledged batten doors that open out.
- The extension accommodates two entrances, both housing pairs of ledged and braced timber doors.
- The hillsides are shallowly underlain by ledged stone, of which shattered fragments are everywhere exposed.
- Rear access is via a wooden ledged and braced door at the southwestern end of the rear elevation.
- Centred in the north-eastern bay ( Bay 3 ) is a large ledged and braced sliding door.
- Sandesh of Oneindia says, "'Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam'is a full-ledged comedy and family entertainer.
- There are three ledged mini-walls at a depth of some 5-20 metres, and numerous small underwater caves.
- Eleven original large timber braced-and-ledged vertical sliding doors remain to these openings providing access to the dock within.
, "ledermycin" meaning
, "ledet" meaning
, "ledge" meaning
, "ledge rock" meaning
, "ledged door" meaning
, "ledged-and-braced door" meaning
, "ledgeman" meaning
, "ledgement table, ledgment table" meaning
What is the meaning of ledged and how to define ledged in English? ledged meaning, what does ledged mean in a sentence? ledged meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.