[ 'leiəbaʊt ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "layabout""layabout" in a sentence
- Feel the wrath of my dick, fucking layabouts
- Mother's concerned because peter is an unkempt layabout
- A system will still stay synchronized even with a few layabouts.
- Bum Bum Ghigno is a general layabout with no permanent profession.
- His father was a welder, his friends mostly layabouts.
- Perfect for the goal-oriented layabout . _ _ _ __
- Not because Ray's a creep or a layabout.
- Omar grows up to be a dissolute, arrogant, womanizing layabout.
- It doesn't seem like being a layabout was an option.
- We layabout types have another chance, of course.