lactobacillus casei meaning
- Isolation and identification of lactobacillus casei from natural fermented meat products
- Fermentation properties of 4 strains of lactobacillus casei isolated from traditionally home-made koumiss in inner mongolian of china
- Results indicate that lactobacillus casei possesses probiotic properties and can be used as oral vaccine carrier to deliver heterologous antigen
- The result of his efforts was the successful culturing of " Lactobacillus casei " strain " shirota ".
- Yakult is a fermented dairy probiotic drink made from Yakult s proprietary probiotic bacterium, " Lactobacillus casei Shirota ".
- }in ica is fermented by the following Lactic acid bacteria : Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides.
- Lactobacillus reuteri in infants and lactobacillus casei and bifidobacterium breve in children have been found to be effective in the treatment of constipation.
- Lactobacillus casei has been shown to produce a microcin which is inhibitory to a broad spectrum of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens.
- The main claimed benefit of Actimel is the strengthening of the body's natural defences through the use of patented bacterial culture called " Lactobacillus casei"
- Lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei have all demonstrated effectiveness in the treatment and management of SIBO . Conversely lactobacillus fermentum and saccharomyces boulardii have been found to be ineffective.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of lactobacillus casei and how to define lactobacillus casei in English? lactobacillus casei meaning, what does lactobacillus casei mean in a sentence? lactobacillus casei meaning，lactobacillus casei definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.