Synonyms of "kiln""kiln" in a sentence
- Noun: kiln kiln
- A furnace for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks
Derived forms: kilns
Type of: furnace
Encyclopedia: Kiln Kiln, MS Kiln, Mississippi
A furnace, oven, or heated enclosure used: (a) for burning or firing brick and tile; (b) for drying timber.
- The kiln had been in use for some time and was not in good condition.
- In many kilns the air flow can be reversed in order to reduce these differences.
- Maerz ofenbau ag the world leader in lime kilns
- Natural style charcoal kilns-tesaki seisakusyo
- Mechanized shaft kiln internal water charging technology
- I thought porcelain kiln must be very big
- Maerz ofenbau ag the world leader in lime kilns maerz company
- For reactive dolomite maerz proposes the maerz pfr-kiln,
- Breakaway of main drive motor of kiln and the measure
- Tunnel drying kiln combustion and temperature control
, "killogie" meaning
, "killut" meaning
, "kilmarnock" meaning
, "kilmarnock cowl" meaning
, "kiln brown stain, chemical brown stain" meaning
, "kiln scum" meaning
, "kiln white, kiln scum" meaning
, "kiln-dried" meaning
What is the meaning of kiln and how to define kiln in English? kiln meaning, what does kiln mean in a sentence? kiln meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.