kill probability meaning
- Just look at the us amraam missile ， it has over a 90 % kill probability from 50km
- By the 3d simulation of the missile trajectory, the evaluation index, such as the kill probability, the hit precision can be obtained
- Some directly effects and relationships of the relative system errors of the system are analyzed to determine its kill probability
- The system's combined kill probability is 0 . 96 to 0 . 99.
- Multiple PAD and AAD interceptors can be launched against a target for high kill probability.
- It can also decide the number of interceptors required for the target for an assured kill probability.
- Kill probability against larger propeller driven aircraft like the AN-12 was estimated at 0 . 43.
- The 9K22 is reported to have a kill probability of 0 . 6 with missiles ( 9M311 ).
- "The cumulative kill probability of these systems would provide a nearly leakproof defense, " says Urias.
- In total 452 Sidewinders were fired during the Vietnam War, resulting in a kill probability of 0 . 18.
What is the meaning of kill probability and how to define kill probability in English? kill probability meaning, what does kill probability mean in a sentence? kill probability meaning，kill probability definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.