keen as mustard meaning
"keen as mustard" in a sentence
keen as mustard
Phrs. Very enthusiastic, eager.
- No idea . keen as mustard to tie the knot, though
- They are as keen as mustard.
- In his late 60s at the start of WWII, he was keen as mustard for a second round with the Germans.
- Bridget Goodwin, an associate professor at Bond University, says in her book " Keen As Mustard " that about 2, 000 Australian soldiers were used for secret research in experiments run by British chemical warfare scientists with American involvement.
- Colman's claim the expression " as keen as mustard " derives from the Keen family and the secret ingredient ( Some information on Unilever's Colman's page ] ), although some English language experts believe that the phrase predates this.
What is the meaning of keen as mustard and how to define keen as mustard in English? keen as mustard meaning, what does keen as mustard mean in a sentence? keen as mustard meaning
，keen as mustard definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.