"kauai" in a sentence
- Attend a luau ( feast ) at one of the resorts to see the dances and hear legends of kauai
- Instead they intend to find ascending vegetables at the many farmers markets held each week upon kauai
- Archaeologists speculate that the first “ tourists ” to hawaii landed on kauai perhaps as early as 500 a . d
- Educational displays of the artifacts and contemporary crafts of the native hawaiians can be found at the kauai museum
- kauai ， hawaii ， is a wonderful place for your honeymoon trip ， and is blessed with an abundance of tropical beauty and sandy beaches
- And such is the magic of Kauai that I believed her.
- The scenery ( Kauai, Hawaii ) is exotic and grand.
- HANALEI COLONY RESORT : Ha'ena, Kauai, Hawaii.
- Cloud cover over western Kauai had canceled two weekend takeoff attempts.
- It was expected to land Tuesday on the island of Kauai.
What is the meaning of kauai and how to define kauai in English? kauai meaning, what does kauai mean in a sentence? kauai meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.