Synonyms of "journalese""journalese" in a sentence
- Analyzing the examples of journalese faulty formulation
- The characteristics of language and english translation in journalese
- Why didn't Journalese spring to my mind as it should have?
- :Are you referring to the journalese / headlinese of traditional newspaper headline writers?
- The signification of the arch pause with an er or an um is rampant in journalese.
- The tone of journalese, he writes, " is the tone of contrived excitement ."
- The related term journalese is sometimes used, usually pejoratively, to refer to news-style writing.
- I often think of these utilitarian vessels and want to label them Journalese, Sportscasterese, Educationese and Reviewerese.
- That's journalese for " I'm afraid of being made a fool of ."
- These experiences contributed to her treatise on journalism in New Zealand, " Journalese ", published in 1934.
What is the meaning of journalese and how to define journalese in English? journalese meaning, what does journalese mean in a sentence? journalese meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.