"jour" in a sentence
- /zhoor/ (French)
jour de fête /də fet/ noun
A feast-day, esp a saint's day
- Now it's the metal du jour for fashionistas, too
- No, at the point du jour, where the duke and i had lunch
- I fly by my couture du jour
- Heading screen, click on the left side of the jour to start the game
- Introduction : heading screen, click on the left side of the jour to start the game
- The coverage of important events by nonprofessional jour ? nalists is only part of the story
- Well, let s go to bougival, to the point du jour . it s run by a widow named arnould
- A week later, marguerite had taken possession of the house in the country and i was installed at the point du jour
- "Showgirls " is your basic sleazathon du jour.
- Or you pick the NFL's power QB du jour.
What is the meaning of jour and how to define jour in English? jour meaning, what does jour mean in a sentence? jour meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.