Synonyms of "jounce""jounce" in a sentence
- His tooth gave another red-hot jounce.
- We jounced across a great bare plain
- More often, campaign-trail jounce follows Granite State bounce.
- The dimensions of jounce are distance per fourth power of time.
- Unexpectedly, the bus jounces as it hits a pothole.
- Handling is balanced and predictable, with minimal body sway and without harshness or jounce.
- As the truck jounced down the driveway into the night, someone offered them congratulations.
- The pope is completely visible as he sits on the red bench seat and jounces along.
- As we jounced up the mountain to Kukes, each brush with death improved his humor.
- Or family outings jouncing by car past lacy walls of birches to a beloved pond or hunting ground.
What is the meaning of jounce and how to define jounce in English? jounce meaning, what does jounce mean in a sentence? jounce meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.