Synonyms of "j""j" in a sentence
- Noun: j
Noun: J jey
- The 10th letter of the Roman alphabet
- A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- joule, watt second
Derived forms: js, Js
Type of: alphabetic character, energy unit, heat unit, letter, letter of the alphabet, work unit
Part of: Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet
Encyclopedia: J J, K and N class destroyer J, E, P and D
Noun. A marijuana/cannabis cigarette. Abb. of 'joint'. [Orig. U.S.]
Symbol for joule.
1. Abbreviation for JOULE.
2. Symbol for JACK or CONNECTOR.
3. Symbol for EMISSIVE POWER.
J (J operator) The square root of –1; an imaginary number (usually denoted iin mathematics). Assigned to reactance values depicted on the vertical axis of the resistance-reactance (RX) plane in impedance vector diagrams, and whose currents are 90 degrees out of phase with the current in the resistive part of an alternating-current circuit.
Fifth letter of a Nasdaq stock symbol specifying the issue is the voting stock of the company.
symbol mechanical equivalent of heat
A derivative and redesign of APL with added features and control structures. J is purely functional with lexical scope and more conventional control structures, plus several new concepts such as function rank and function arrays. J was designed and developed by Kennneth E. Iverson and Roger Hui character set but has a spelling scheme that retains the advantages of APL's special alphabet. J is a conventional procedural programming language but can be used as a purely functional language.
Version 4.1 for MS-DOS, Sun, Mac, Archimedes. Source available in C from Iverson Software, +1 (416) 925 6096.
Version 6 package from ISI includes an interpreter and tutorial. Ported to DEC, NeXT, SGI, Sun-3, Sun-4, Vax, RS/6000, MIPS, Macintosh, Acorn Archimedes, IBM PC, Atari, 3b1, Amiga.
J-mode GNU Emacs macros available by
- Dot your i 's and j 's.
- A joint j is typical of those at which there is no external load.
- The maxwell equations (1)-(4) connect the five basic quantities e. h. b. d and j.
- The j x b force shoots the plasma out of the rocket, and the ensuing reaction force accelerates the rocket.
- j and w would supply the live cattle, sending the crazy young cowboys of lahaina up into the hills to lasso the wild animals.
- -just open the door . my hands are full .-j ust a second
- It's not whatyou think .-j eff, i can see that
- j : yes . behind success are tears and sweats
- The nobel prize in physics 2003 : anthony j . leggett
- You got'em, baby ! do it, mack j unior !-go ! come on
What is the meaning of j and how to define j in English? j meaning, what does j mean in a sentence? j meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.