Synonyms of "intermediary""intermediary" in a sentence
- Noun: intermediary `intu(r)'meedee`uree
- A negotiator who acts as a link between parties
- mediator, go-between, intermediator, intercessor
Derived forms: intermediaries
Type of: negotiant, negotiator, treater
AmE / noun [C] (plural intermediaries)
a person or an organization that helps other people or organizations who are unable or unwilling to deal with each other directly to reach an agreement:
The company acts as an intermediary between buyers and growers.
Internet sites such as eBay allow people to do business directly with one another rather than through an intermediary.
a small intermediary company
an intermediary role
Any person or organization that acts as an agent, (see agency), facilitator, or broker between the parties to a transaction.
financial intermediary, independent intermediary.
See: Financial intermediary
n pl -ar·ies
1 : MEDIATOR
2 : an intermediate form, product, or stage — intermediary adj
- She recognized the absurdity of dealing with them through intermediaries.
- He would deliberate and then issue instructions in writing or through intermediaries.
- Now, a living language has been found that can play the same intermediary role more successfully.
- Unless saving and investment are done in kind, a financial intermediary must link saver and investor.
- Any person abruptly starved shows alterations in intermediary metabolism of protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
- Substances conveying plant resistance to insects include inorganics, primary and intermediary metabolites and secondary substances.
- As a result, the small company was quietly acquired through an intermediary law firm, the vendors were unaware of whom the lawyers represented.
- Accredited cpd seminars for insurance intermediaries
- So the website can link partial intermediary only
- How do i propagate this through intermediaries
, "intermedia" meaning
, "intermedia interchange format" meaning
, "intermediacy" meaning
, "intermedial" meaning
, "intermediary metabolism" meaning
, "intermediary, financial" meaning
, "intermediate" meaning
, "intermediate amplifier" meaning
What is the meaning of intermediary and how to define intermediary in English? intermediary meaning, what does intermediary mean in a sentence? intermediary meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.