Synonyms of "ineptitude""ineptitude" in a sentence
- It is a prose style with all the ineptitudes filed away.
- History testifies to the ineptitude of coalitions in waging war.
- The man is a living monument to ineptitude
- The doctor chimed in, " i don't know, but i've never seen such ineptitude!
- The main reason for delay seems to be the inexperience or ineptitude of local officials
- Perhaps sensing my ineptitude, the program generated a second shooter who appeared on my display as a flickering soldier
- The grousing turned to malicious laughter as “ governor blanco's road home programme ” became a synonym for official ineptitude
- But their ineptitude from the field finally caught up with them.
- It's just that the Sox outdid him in ineptitude.
- The Devils won despite their remarkable ineptitude with the man advantage.
What is the meaning of ineptitude and how to define ineptitude in English? ineptitude meaning, what does ineptitude mean in a sentence? ineptitude meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.