in retrospect meaning
"in retrospect" in a sentence
- [American slang]
reconsidering the past with the knowledge one now has.
In retrospect, I would have gone to a better college.
David realized, in hindsight, that he should have finished school.
- in retrospect it was a nightmare.
- in retrospect it may seem odd.
- It is pleasant in retrospect.
- in retrospect all successful policies seem preordained.
- It was odd that in retrospect they both seemed equally dreary.
- in retrospect we may recognize the danger that lay in a too inflexible perfection of poise.
- The victory of the royal air force on september 15 is seen now in retrospect to have marked its decisive turningpoint.
- Only in retrospect do i realize that stripping bormann and lammers of power would hardly have changed the course of events.
- The latter's yearning to expiate a guilt that was in retrospect vastly exaggerated or nonexistent prolonged the war.
- How ungenerously in later lift we disclaim the virtuous moods of our youth, living in retrospect long, summer days of unreflecting dissipation.
What is the meaning of in retrospect and how to define in retrospect in English? in retrospect meaning, what does in retrospect mean in a sentence? in retrospect meaning
，in retrospect definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.