in respect of meaning
"in respect of" in a sentence
- 1. In the matter of
2. Because of (obsolete)
3. In comparison with (obsolete)
- He is wrong in respect of new novels.
- in respect of age, i am his senior.
- She was most noticeable, i thought, in respect of her extremities.
- He instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of checks drawn by himself.
- He instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of cheques drawn by himself.
- The broad term, land tenure, refers to the relationships between individuals and groups in respect of land.
- Because of the severe limitations of this valve in respect of column switching, it was replaced by another kind of valve.
- The latter are not liable to contribute in respect of debts and liabilities incurred after they ceased to be members of the company.
- In the case of installment deliveries, the invoice may be a pro forma invoice in respect of each installment except the final installment.
- When a customer first opens an account, he instructs the bank to debit his account only in respect of checks drawn by himself.
What is the meaning of in respect of and how to define in respect of in English? in respect of meaning, what does in respect of mean in a sentence? in respect of meaning
，in respect of definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.