in relation to meaning
"in relation to" in a sentence
- [American slang]
prep. In connection with; in dealing with; as concerns; in comparison to; respecting; about. Father spoke about school in relation to finding a job when we are older. What did you say in relation to what happened yesterday? With relation to his job, skill is very important. In relation to Texas, Rhode Island is quite a small state.
Compare: IN REFERENCE TO, IN RESPECT TO.
- They can both be used in relation to distance.
- We must not put our standards too low in relation to the enemy.
- This sector is small in relation to its enormous rural population.
- Utility varies in relation to individual tastes and to geography.
- My purpose is to show how we are faring in relation to others.
- Block tectonics implies that blocks of the solid earth move in relation to each other.
- The plastic hose should have the correct external diameter in relation to the drill hole.
- A devaluation causes the price of one currency to drop in relation to other currencies.
- These transformations are discussed in more detail in relation to the example presented below.
- It is the bank's responsibility to examine the documents in relation to the letter of credit issued.
What is the meaning of in relation to and how to define in relation to in English? in relation to meaning, what does in relation to mean in a sentence? in relation to meaning
，in relation to definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.