in rehearsal meaning
"in rehearsal" in a sentence
- [American slang]
a stage of development in the production of a play, opera, or concert, involving many rehearsals.
The play is in rehearsal now and will open next month.
While the opera was still in rehearsal, the star developed a hatred for the director.
- Just in rehearsals . mami was really sick
- Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen
- When she arched her back in rehearsal, we did see her nipples
- To such lengths did she go in rehearsal that two actors walked out
- The rest of cast has been in rehearsal since late May.
- In rehearsal we never talked specifically about what happened to him.
- In rehearsals, Whoopi Goldberg hams it up with Miss Piggy.
- Redden himself saw only small parts of the opera in rehearsal.
- I see it in rehearsal, when the adrenaline starts pumping.
- But there have been much more dramatic things happen in rehearsals.
What is the meaning of in rehearsal and how to define in rehearsal in English? in rehearsal meaning, what does in rehearsal mean in a sentence? in rehearsal meaning
，in rehearsal definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.