in care meaning
- 1. (of a child) in the guardianship of a local authority or other official organization
2. (of an elderly person) in an old people's home or geriatric ward
- You have been over head and ears in care for him.
- What i have done has been in care of you.
- Address my mail in care of the chinese embassy.
- Our little woman's life is not consumed in care for others.
- Inadequate knowledge and skills in care-giving tasks
- Thermostatic mixing valves for use in care establishments
- Fire safety in care homes for older people and children
- With at least 2yrs experience in caring of children
- Traditional culture in caring for life and modern leisure idea
- You can send the letter in care of mr . robinson
- "in care" meaning in Chinese: [网络] 牵虑中
- "in care" meaning in Japanese: in cáre ((英))（保護者のいない児童が地方自治体により一時的に）保護されて．
- "in care" meaning in Russian: на воспитании She was taken in(to) care as a baby. ≈ Ребен...
What is the meaning of in care and how to define in care in English? in care meaning, what does in care mean in a sentence? in care meaning，in care definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.