in accord meaning
- [American slang]
agreeing with someone or something.
I am in complete accord with you about the policy changes.
We are in accord about the proposal.
- This is quite in accord with the season.
- The department most in accord with media and congressional criticism became, unintentionally, its focus.
- If we leave each system to itself，then the state function for each system will change in accord with (7、145).
- There were solemn suggestions at first that his policy and intentions might not be in accord with the best interests of the city.
- When carlson was in accord with his advisors, he might play devil's advocate to see if he could support the opposite side with logic.
- Such an act would not be in accord with our policy
- Simulation results are in accord with theoretical deduction
- This means are not in accord with our policy
- The state or quality of being in accord; harmony
- Been in accord on the problem of jerusalem's ascription
- "in accord" meaning in Chinese: [网络] 一致；和谐；月后也带我朋友去装
- "in accord" meaning in Korean: 준
- "in accord" meaning in Russian: согласно
- "in accord" meaning in Arabic: adv. ملائم, متناغم
What is the meaning of in accord and how to define in accord in English? in accord meaning, what does in accord mean in a sentence? in accord meaning，in accord definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.